Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Only God Knows Our Heart

photo by Dale Allen Ball July 30, 2018
Good morning, bright sun shining, happy birds talking, insects busy buzzing and it is gonna be a terrific Tuesday I just know it!  I am up early thinking about how the last several nights the man in the moon seemed almost close enough to touch.  I clicked a couple of pictures with my Iphone 5 and could almost swear he was waving at me causing me to pause and ponder that a picture may say a thousand words but each of us has our own vocabulary, possibly even our own dictionary and most certainly our own unique perspective.
One thing I am still learning is that listening to anothers point of view with an open mind actually feels much better than quickly judging from my limited book of knowledge that I am certain has missing pages cause some of that stuff just makes no sense. Still there is a space I go to, heart guarded in keeping my own values and faith, where every one is important, it is okay to feel what you feel and your beliefs will be respected even when totally different from my own.   I have cringed at the sound of my own voice harshly making judgements and drawing conclusions thinking I was qualified to do so. Bad Steffie! That gives me an awful feeling of regret for saying or even thinking such things.  Only God knows our heart.  
I hope the man in the moon waves at me again tonight.  Peace. kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment